Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The florist hasn't called yet

Well I went to the florist, she was supposed to call back, monday with a price, but she hasn't. I would like to know the price before going on to another florist. I wil call on thursday. I have a test thursday so I'm not getting much else done besides studying before thursday. For my bouquet I was going to have all kinds of different flowers, I can't name any of them because I don't remember any of the names exept lillies. And something that looks like a rose, but isn't a rose, its a little fluffier. I think it started with a G. There was also this greenery with a little yellow in it too. I had white, yellow, cream and blue in my bouquet and the girls were going to have lillies and if I remember right they were going to have greenery stuff too. The boutineers were going to be the rose-look a like flowers with greenery stuff behind it. I am awful with flowers, I don't know what anything is called or how to explain any of it. here's a picture of a yellow lilly similar to the ones she showed us:













I haven't gotten anything else done for the wedding yet. Russell and I started talking about honeymoon locations and Hawaii is a possible. Maybe a cruise to Hawaii. Maybe a cruise to anywhere. I had a friend that went to Hawaii for her honeymoon and she went swimming with dolphins and I want to do that, too. I know Hawaii will have warm weather any time of the year, so march isn't a problem. There are alot of options, its hard to pick one. Since it will be march we don't want to go somwhere with cold weather or somewhere with a possibility of a hurricane. I would like to go somewhere fun and hopefully warm.

Also here are some pictures of cakes the 'cake guy' made (Greg):







He made the lillies, they aren't real flowers. The heart shaped cake-the flowers are made of whipped cream. The other 3 cakes ( the ducks, the green and the pink/orange) I really like the pipping swirls on them.



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kelly! So did you get the flowers figured out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet. I got the quote from the lady finally. She's supposed to email me the quote too. That way I can print it and show mom. I want to look at other florist too just be sure I'm picking the right one. That won't be until later though, because I have a test on monday.

    ReplyDelete