Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Registered at Macy's yesterday

Went Registering at Macy's yesterday with Megan. She told me I was scan-happy. It's fun! Almost ready to send out invitations soon, same with bridal shower invites. There will be 2, one in Manteca and one in Napa at Aunt Char's place. I have a possible DJ. possible, because it depends on how much he's going to charge, he's suppose to email me a quote soon. I don't think I mentioned before that Russell and I met with the Cake guy, and planned out the whole cake. PLUS we got to eat cake! He made 3 small cakes- one white, one yellow, and one chocolate- with different fillings, frostings, they were all delicious and he was able to duplicate a design I liked from a plate pattern I saw (and registered for at Macy's!). I'm very happy with what I saw and ate! I still need to get alot done, it's getting really close! I have 2 more weeks left of this semester, so hopefully after that I will be able to get more done and focus more on planning the wedding! Wish me luck for finals! I'm going to need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment