Saturday, February 6, 2010

Overdue Update

It's been a while since I added anything here. I'm not real good at blogging. I don't update this thing quite often enough. I'm going to try to be better at this. I'm going to try to post an update at least once a week or so. Shouldn't be too hard since there isn't a whole lot of time left.

We have a little over a month. About 5 weeks left. Most everything is taken care of or is planned for. I still need to find someone to do my make up for the day of, and we need to finish putting the favors together (Im not telling what they are!), and make some place cards. There isn't going to be assigned seating, there is just going to be 'reserved for brides family' or 'reserved for grooms family' on the front few tables. Makes it easier that way, less writting. On Wednesday I went to the eye doctor, for contacts. The begining of this next week the trials should come in. I got my bussell (not sure on the spelling on that word) done on my dress and its all ready for the big day. The groom and most of the groomsmen have been fitted for their tuxes. I still need to get dad fitted. That one is my fault. I keep forgetting to give mom and dad that address to the tux place. All the bridesmaids have their dresses and shoes (YAY!) . I bought them jewelery to wear for the big day. Russell and I got the wedding party gifts as well. Flower girl still needs a dress, next week I'm going with her and her mother to find a dress. I bought a sash/ bow thing in my color to go on the flower girl dress. I have all of my jewelery and accessories done. My Bachelorette party--more of a girls day kind of thing, is booked and planned. We are going to have a spa day!!! My future Mother in Law bought us toasting glasses and she made me a garter using ribon that matches my color blue Im using in the wedding. I will need to take a picture and put it up on here. It's really nice.
As of today 71 people have RSVPed. I am my father's daughter and I have a nice spread sheet kind of thing I made to keep track of the RSVP's and the food orders. This way I can print it out and give it to Sandee, the owner of the Venue. We meet with her 10 days before for the final payment and to go over everything, all the details and make sure everything is figured out. I need to get one last hair cut, I keep forgeting to call. I was suppose to call on monday, but that obviously hasn't happened. I'm lucky I get 2 bridal showers. I have a Manteca Shower and a Napa shower. The Manteca is mostly friends and such and the Napa one is mostly family. I had my Manteca shower about a month ago, in the begining of January and The Napa shower is tomorrow. I have picture to post from the the Manteca shower. I will post that in another post. We're getting really excited for the honeymoon! 2 week cruise to Hawaii!!! We started getting some nice clothes for the dinners on the boat and I printed the Boarding passes and luggage tags. We're excited for the wedding too! Time has gone by very fast!!!
will post again soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment